Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My experiences in Poland, from Hungary

The most important what I can do is saying thank you as a parent for the opportunity for the journey. I had extraordinary experiences. The airport offered us excitements, too. I gained a lot of experiences during the five days as a kindergarten teacher, too. I learnt several things about the history of Poland. The trip to Kraków, the sightseeing gave opportunities for it. I liked the historical side of the city very much. The tour to the mountains was very great. The mountains are overwhelmed me. We saw an open-air mass on the top of the mountain. The mass was about pope John Paul II. The magical temper of the common singing absolutely gripped me.
Thank you for we would visiting a Polish kindergarten, too. It was fantastic to get insight into the Polish people’s traditions, we could live together with them their everydays a little bit, too.
Thank you for the nice, friendly welcome and the magnificent hosting.

Czetterné Pék Mónika
the head of the parent-teacher association in
Simon István Street Primary School

No comments:

Post a Comment